Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
No Legal Advice Given. The material contained on the Zussman Law PLLC website is for general informational purposes only. You should not rely upon it as advice about specific legal problems. It does not constitute the rendering of legal advice and does not create any attorney-client relationship. If you need legal or other professional advice, you should consult with appropriate legal counsel familiar with your particular facts and circumstances. Unless indicated otherwise, information sent via Internet email or through this website cannot be guaranteed to be confidential and will not create an attorney-client relationship between you and the firm.
Intellectual Property. All material contained on the Zussman Law PLLC website, including its look and feel, are the exclusive property of Zussman Law PLLC and are protected by United States and international copyright and trademark laws. All copyrights, trademarks, service marks and trade names, including but not limited to ZIPLaw® and Trademark CPR®, also are proprietary to Zussman Law PLLC. No material from this website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way, except that you may download and print material available on this site solely for your personal, noncommercial use, provided that (i) you keep intact all copyright notices, trademark legends, author attributions, and other proprietary notices, (ii) you make no modifications to the materials, (iii) you do not download quantities of materials to a database that can be used to avoid future downloads from our websites. Except as may be permitted by law, you must obtain Zussman Law PLLC’s written permission before using any copyrighted material on this website. You do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading material from our websites.
Third Party Sites. Any links from Zussman Law PLLC to a third party unaffiliated site is for informational purposes and convenience only. Zussman Law PLLC does not endorse, take responsibility for, guarantee the accuracy of, or make any representation or warranty with respect to any third party website or the content on those sites, nor do we make any representation or warranty.
ZIPLaw® Terms and Conditions.
- No attorney-client relationship has formed by your viewing ZIPLaw packages or any other part of this website.
- Packages do not include filing fees, publication fees, or other disbursements.
- All filing fees and disbursements must be paid in advance together with the stated fixed legal fees.
- All fixed legal fees are deemed earned by the firm upon receipt.
- All terms and conditions will be provided to you in writing at the beginning of our representation in an engagement letter.
- Extraordinary or unforeseen circumstances may require additional fees.
- Substantive USPTO office action responses, including but not limited to responding to refusals for “likelihood of confusion,” may be handled and billed by the firm on an hourly basis.
- Attorney Advertising. We make no representations or guarantees that any result can or will be obtained, or is likely to be obtained.
Questions. If you have any questions regarding attorney advertising rules or other matters, please contact Zussman Law PLLC by email at email@example.com.