We represent recording artists, songwriters, producers, artist management companies, and independent record labels involved in the complex world of Internet music and emerging media.
We have negotiated a variety of deals, including agreements for child performers, international music stars, “360 deals,” and branding/co-sponsorship opportunities.
We also handle the following:
- Forming record labels and production companies from the ground up
- Music publishing issues
- Helping you understand and navigate the complex world of music royalties and performance rights
- Internet licensing and distribution
- Protecting your songs through copyright registration
- Registering your songs with ASCAP, BMI or SESAC for performance income
- Band issues, such as working with multiple musicians
- Session or Studio musicians
- Enforcing copyrights in the digital age