Startups, emerging companies and established businesses require a solid legal foundation and a good team. We are experienced with the needs and goals of startups, entrepreneurs and businesses and can give your company a strong legal framework so you can focus on running your business and staying lean.
We handle all aspects of the startup process, from incorporation and early stage investments, to VC rounds, to growing your business, to your successful exit, including:
• Determining the best type of entity to form for your specific purposes
• Incorporation and/or LLC formation
• By-laws, operating agreements, shareholder agreements, investor subscription agreements and partnership agreements
• Non-disclosure, non-compete, non-solicit, non-circumvention and employment agreements
• Seed, “angel” and venture capital (VC) financing, including the complex navigation of federal and state securities laws
• Raising capital through promissory notes, convertible notes, private placements and Regulation D transactions
• Branding and trademark counseling
• Intellectual property licensing
• Terms of Service, Privacy Policies and Internet compliance
• Contracts of all types, including buy/sell, vendor agreements, IP licenses, employment agreements, independent contractor (work for hire) agreements and co-packing agreements.